Many of our customers expressed to us that they would love a more ‘in your face’ SolarWinds notification. A notification that goes straight to your screen. No emails, no text messages, just in your face notifications from SolarWinds. That is what we have developed. A new SolarWinds desktop notification tool.
What will the alert notification tool do for you?
The alert notification tool will warn you directly in the tray of your OS. This will inform you immediately of the problem and with a click of a button, you are looking at a complete overview of relevant information. The SolarWinds desktop notification tool is installed on your OS, so no web interface. You can use your personal preference to filter what you really want to see and be notified about.
This is why the tool will help you be more pro-active:
- See all relevant alerts create an OS notification (Windows: Notification Area, MacOS: Notification Centre).
- Arrange your view and filter on alert severity to focus on what you want to see.
- Set the refresh frequency - get information at the speed you need (5s – 500s).
- Acknowledge alerts - let your colleagues know that you are working on the problem.
- Append notes to alerts - leave an information trail.
- Link to the web interface where more details of the alert or triggering object are available.
- Save your settings for next time.
- Have a break: There is a “Do not disturb”-button - no need to quit the tool.
Free 14-day trial
The SolarWinds notification tool is made for your convenience. Do not just take our word for it, see for yourself. You can try the tool for 14 days, free of charge. When the trial passed, you are given the choice to buy a license or discard the tool.